Family Day Weekend Special Pricing
Starting from $481/ per person
Based on 4 adults from the same social bubble.
- All taxes and booking fees included
Friday, February 12 – Monday, February 15, 2021
- 3-nights ski-in, ski-out accommodation in a deluxe hotel room at the Sun Peaks Grand, the resorts signature property
- 2-day adult lift tickets
- Parking fees
- Transportation to / from Sun Peaks Resort
- Additional meals
- Equipment Rentals / lessons
We can provide lift tickets, equipment rentals, and other activities at discounted rates.
All prices below include taxes
- Adult Lift Tickets (additional days): $110 per day
- Youth (13-18) & Senior (65+) Lift Tickets: $85 per day
- Child Lift Tickets (6-12): $55 per day
- High Performance Full Set Ski / Board Equipment Rentals – $55 per day
- Standard Full Set Ski / Board Equipment Rentals – $47.50 per day
- Child Equipment Rentals – $37.50 per day
- Tot Equipment Rentals – $22.50 per day
- Moonlight Snowshoe & S’mores (Adult 19-64) – $52
- Moonlight Snowshoe & S’mores (Senior 65+ & Youth 13-18) – $48
- Moonlight Snowshoe & S’mores (Child 8-12) – $28
Discover Canada Tours and Destination Snow encourages all of our Ski guests to wear a buff or a ski mask while standing in lines or on the chair lift as our ski partners have different regulations on mountain. This is for your own safety and peace of mind.
Day One – Arrive in Sun Peaks
Drive to Sun Peaks at your leisure and check into the Sun Peaks Grand anytime after 4:00pm. Evening at leisure to explore the village and enjoy the hotel’s outdoor heated pool
Day Two & Three – Sun Peaks
Option to use your food and beverage credit at Mantle’s restaurant in the hotel for their legendary Grand Breakfast Buffet. You can also visit Mantle’s or Morrisey for Apres or dinner. Enjoy 2-days of skiing or snowboarding! Deep steeps, long cruisers, glade zones, powder stashes, and corduroy groomers can all be found within 4,270 acres of skiable terrain. Visit Masa’s to redeem your burger and beer at your leisure. Evenings at leisure.
Day Four – Depart Sun Peaks
Check out: 10:00 AM but you can store your luggage in the hotel and can still use the hotel facilities for the day. Enjoy a day at leisure with the option to try other winter activities or spend 1 more day skiing for an additional price.