Dates for 2023/24
- February 16-19, 2024
- 3-nights ski-in, ski-out hotel accommodation
- 2-day lift tickets for 2 Adults (option to remove from price)
- Discounts on optional activities (see below)
- All taxes and fees
- Child or Senior lift tickets
- Transportation to or from Sun Peaks Resort
- Equipment rentals
- Ski/Snowboard lessons
What To Bring
- Swimsuit for the hot tubs
- WARM ski & snowboard apparel including gloves, toque, snow pants, helmets, goggles, and warm jacket. Temperatures can actually drop below -15°C. If you don’t have winter clothes, we can assist with renting at the time of booking
- Good / comfortable & warm walking shoes or boots
- RECOMMENDED: A medical insurance card. If you require insurance, you can purchase it through our parent company, Uniglobe Specialty Travel. For more information, please contact us.
Discover Canada Tours and Destination Snow encourages all of our Ski guests to wear a buff or a ski mask while standing in lines or on the chair lift as our ski partners have different regulations on mountain. This is for your own safety and peace of mind.
Day 1 – Arrive in Sun Peaks
Drive to Sun Peaks at your leisure and check into your hotel anytime after 4:00pm. Evening at leisure to explore the village and enjoy the hotel’s ammenities.
Day 2 & 3 – Sun Peaks
Enjoy 2-days of skiing or snowboarding! Deep steeps, long cruisers, glade zones, powder stashes, and corduroy groomers can all be found within 4,270 acres of skiable terrain.
Day 4 – Depart Sun Peaks
Check out is at 10:00 AM, but you can store your luggage in the hotel and can still use the hotel facilities for the day. Enjoy a day at leisure with the option to try other winter activities or spend 1 more day skiing for an additional price.
The Cahilty Lodge
Total price (in CAD) with taxes and fees
Standard Hotel Room – 2 Queen Beds
Lofted Studio – 1 King Bed, 1 Double Pull-out, Full Kitchen
Family Suite – 2 Queen Beds, 1 Queen Pull-out, Full Kitchen