For more experienced skiers and snowboarders, this trip is for you! Revelstoke Mountain Resort (RMR) has the most vertical in North America with over 1,700 metres of elevation, filled with pure heaven to enjoy. RMR is also the newest resort in BC offering state of the art facilities and 9-12 metres of snow every winter.
This is a small group tour experience with approximately 22 guests. These tours are designed to provide our guests with the peace of mind that you can simply book the trip and we handle all of the details which includes negotiating the best rates for accommodation and activities, providing the transportation, and ensuring all safety policies are adhered to. You will travel with an experienced, friendly and fun trip leader who is there to assist you throughout the trip, show you around the ski mountain and town, and arrange any additional activities you may want to participate in for a discounted price.
This tour departs from Canada Place in downtown Vancouver but we can make additional pick-up stops on the way to Revelstoke upon request.
Header and gallery photos courtesy of Revelstoke Mountain Resort | Ian Houghton, Royce Sihlis, Dan Treadway
ADULT RATE (19+)
STUDENT RATE (19+) & YOUTH RATE (16-18)
Traveling without parents
We have child and youth rates available for those traveling and sharing a room with parents that have booked the double occupancy. Contact us for more information.
Dates for 2023
February 3-5 & 24-26
- 2 nights accommodation in the town of Revelstoke with round-trip transportation to the slopes each day
- 2 day lift tickets to enjoy skiing or snowboarding at the newest resort in B.C.
- The most vertical in North America, with 1,713 metres (5,620 ft) of lift-accessed terrain, 3,121 acres of fall line skiing, 4 high alpine bowls, and 69 named runs and areas, including legendary glades and phenomenal groomers
- Option to meet your experienced guides at the top of the chairlift to explore the mountain together
- Enjoy the après ski scene at Revelstoke Mountain Resort before retreating to the town of Revelstoke to relax at your hotel and explore the nightlife
- Have FUN!!!
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Revelstoke
- 2 day lift ticket to Revelstoke Mountain Resort
- Assistance with arranging rentals and lessons
- Option to join your Guide and group for an après-ski event
- Deluxe coach transportation
- Awesome and experienced tour guides
- All taxes
Your tour guide will give you recommendations for a variety of different dining options that will suit all budgets and meal preferences.
Each room has a private bathroom with towels, soap, and shampoo. The price is based on twin share. For an additional cost, you can upgrade your room type to a single room or for a reduced cost you can select triple or quad occupancy to share with friends / family.
What To Bring
- Swimsuit for the pool and hot tub
- WARM ski & snowboard apparel including gloves, toque, snow pants, helmets, goggles, and warm jacket. Temperatures can actually drop below -15°C. If you don’t have winter clothes, you can rent some from us at the time of booking
- Good / comfortable & warm walking shoes or boots
- A medical insurance card is not mandatory but recommended. If you require insurance, you can purchase it through us. For more information, please call our office at 604-689-8128.
- Discover Canada Tours and Destination Snow encourages all of our Ski guests to wear a buff or a ski mask while standing in lines or on the chair lift as our ski partners have different regulations on mountain. This is for your own safety and peace of mind. Please ensure you ask your tour guide if you are unaware of the ski resorts regulations.
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions. Departure times may vary by date, please see your confirmation email for exact departure times.
- Depart Canada Place at 1:00pm (please arrive by 12:45pm)
- Dinner stop in Merritt
- Arrive in Revelstoke at approximately 9 p.m.
- Check into the Sandman hotel and evening at leisure to enjoy the hotel amenities including an indoor pool and hot tub
- 8:45 a.m. – depart hotel for Revelstoke Mountain Resort
- 9 a.m. – Enjoy a full day of skiing/snowboarding
- Mountain Tour (optional): meet your guides at the top of the chairlift
- Après ski: guide will provide details
- Return to the hotel
- Evening at leisure to explore the town of Revelstoke and enjoy the great dining selection
- 8:45 a.m. – Check out of the hotel
- 9 a.m. – Depart hotel for Revelstoke Mountain Resort
- Enjoy another full day of skiing/snowboarding
- 3 p.m. – Board the bus for the return trip to Vancouver
- Dinner stop in Merritt
- Return to Canada Place at approx. 10:30 pm