The mountain trio of Tod, Sundance, and Morrisey encircle Sun Peaks’ slopeside, pedestrian-only village. The resort’s interior BC location provides frequent bluebird powder days. Choice abounds with 137 runs, long cruisers, deep steeps, incredible tree skiing, and an enormous top-to-bottom terrain park. Check out the immaculately groomed Nordic trail network, head out with a team of Alaskan huskies on a dog sledding tour, or enjoy an on-mountain evening fondue.
Credit: Sun Peaks
Connect with an agent
Based on double occupancy (ex GST)
- 6 nights at Sun Peaks Grand Hotel
- 4 days of Lift Tickets for 2 persons
- Sales tax
- Additional nights (please ask us for an individual offer)
- Transportation to/from Sun Peaks Resort – please ask us for details
- Ski/equipment rental
- Room upgrade – please ask our sales agent for details
Discover Canada Tours and Destination Snow encourages all of our Ski guests to wear a buff or a ski mask while standing in lines or on the chair lift as our ski partners have different regulations on mountain. This is for your own safety and peace of mind. Please ensure you ask your tour guide if you are unaware of the ski resorts regulations.