Experience the AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL Rocky Mountains for the Lowest Price!
On this tour you’ll travel over 2,000 kilometers, leaving the Province of British Columbia to Alberta, and even cross a time-zone! You will spend 1 night and day in Banff, the most famous town in the Rockies, enjoy entertaining storytelling around a campfire from a First Nations cultural host (included), and have a free day to try an exciting winter activity like skiing or snowboarding at Lake Louise, ice walking, or you can sleep in after a big night out on the town and enjoy the local shops and sights of Banff.
ADULT RATE (19+)
STUDENT RATE (19+) & Youth Rate (16-18)
Traveling without parents
Nov 13 | Dec 4 | Jan 15, 29 | Feb 12, 26 | Mar 12, 26 | Apr 2
- Sightseeing through the most beautiful parts of Canada
- Many chances to see wildlife in nature
- Admission to the BC Wildlife Park where you will see arctic wolves, coyotes, cougars, elk, bison, birds of prey, and much more!
- Get the chance to try exciting winter activities!
- Amazing glaciers & waterfalls
- Breathtaking scenery in Lake Louise, Banff & Golden
- Learn about Canadian heritage & traditions with your friendly Tour Guide
- Wine tasting
- Have FUN!!!
- 3-nights deluxe hotel accommodation with pools & hot tubs including one night in downtown Banff.
- Admission to BC Wildlife Park
- Wine tasting
- 3 breakfasts
- Coach transportation
- Videos, games, music and prizes
- Traditional Canadian campfire where you will roast marshmallows and learn how to make “s’ mores”
- Storytelling from a First Nations Cultural Host
- Friendly Experienced Tour Guide to make sure you have the best trip ever!
- All taxes and park fees
3 breakfasts are included in the price of the tour. For other meals, your tour guide will suggest a variety of different dining options that will suit all budgets and meal preferences.
Quaaout Lodge & Spa in Chase; Elk & Avenue in Banff, Prestige Inn Golden
Each room has a private bathroom with towels, soap and shampoo. The price is based on quad occupancy, which means 4 people sharing a room with 2 beds. You can upgrade your room type to double occupancy, single occupancy or to have your own bed in a room with three people for an additional cost.
What To Bring
- Swimsuit for heated pools and hot tubs
- WARM clothes including gloves, toque, ski pants and warm jacket – temperatures can actually drop below -15 degrees!
- Passport and second piece of ID to get into the bars
- Good/comfortable & warm walking shoes
- A medical insurance card is not mandatory but recommended. If you require insurance, you can purchase this through us. Please call our office at 604-689-8128 for more information on this.
- Discover Canada Tours and Destination Snow encourages all of our Ski guests to wear a buff or a ski mask while standing in lines or on the chair lift as our ski partners have different regulations on mountain. This is for your own safety and peace of mind. Please ensure you ask your tour guide if you are unaware of the ski resorts regulations.
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions. Departure times may vary by date, please see your confirmation email for exact departure times.
- 8:00 am- Depart Vancouver from Canada Place (please arrive by 7:45 am)
- The fun begins! Your friendly Tour Guide will start off the tour with introductions and games so you can meet the other passengers. Hear interesting facts about Vancouver as you make your way out of the city and into the mountains!
- Enjoy a number of sights along the way including the scenic Coquihalla Highway, Bridal Falls, and Canada’s desert!
- Stop in Kamloops for lunch
- Visit BC Wildlife Park
- Enjoy wine tasting at a local winery
- Check-in at the beautiful Quaaout Lodge & Spa
- Enjoy entertaining storytelling around the campfire from the resort’s First Nations Cultural Host
- Breakfast at your hotel (included)
- Depart the hotel in the morning
- Drive through the beautiful snow-capped peaks of Mount Revelstoke National Park & Glacier National Park
- Visit Roger’s Pass National Historic Site
- Explore Lake Louise with the option to go ice skating (seasonal)
- Continue your drive to Banff. Once in Banff, enjoy a driving tour of the world famous town
- Check into your hotel in Banff
- Free time to go shopping on Banff Avenue and try one of the many restaurants
- Breakfast in the hotel
- Option to soak in the Banff Hot Springs and/or take the Sulphur Mountain Gondola (additional cost)
- Option to participate in an exciting winter activity like snowshoeing, ice walking or skiing/snowboarding at Lake Louise Ski Resort (Please note we only recommend the skiing/snowboarding option for experienced skiers/snowboarders as the tour guide will not be with you, you will get to the ski hill via the complimentary mountain shuttle)
- If you are not participating in an activity, sleep in and enjoy free time to explore the town
- Depart Banff in the afternoon for Golden
- Stop at Emerald Lake (weather and time permitting)
- Check into your Golden hotel and enjoy the indoor pool and hot tub
- Option to visit the local hot spot for an end of tour party!
- Depart Golden
- Stop at Craigellachie (the last spike of the Canadian Pacific Railway)
- Enjoy entertainment, movies and games
- Stop in Kamloops for lunch
- Return to Vancouver at approximately 7:30pm