Ring in the New Year the best way possible: flying down the beautiful Rocky Mountains knee-deep in snow with skis on your feet! Once you’re done skiing or sightseeing, countdown to 2021 in the town of Banff, a Canadian snow-globe paradise.
ADULT RATE (19+)
STUDENT RATE (19+) & Youth Rate (16-18)
Traveling without parents
Dec. 31, 2020
- Sightseeing through the most beautiful parts of Canada
- Many chances to see wildlife in nature
- Sledding/tobogganing at Two Jack Lake and Lake Minnewanka
- Get the chance to try exciting winter activities!
- Amazing glaciers & waterfalls
- Breathtaking scenery in Lake Louise, Banff & Golden
- Have FUN!!!
- 3-nights hotel accommodation including 1-night in Banff.
- 3 breakfasts
- New Years Eve Party
- Coach transportation
- Experienced Tour Guide to make sure you have the best trip ever!
- Traditional Canadian Bonfire Party where you will roast marshmallows and learn how to make “s’mores”
- Discounts on optional activities
- Tons of amazing sightseeing
- All taxes and park fees
3 breakfasts are included in the price of the tour. For other meals, your tour guide will suggest a variety of different dining options that will suit all budgets and meal preferences.
Travelodge in Golden (1st and 3rd night), the Canalta in Banff
Each room has a private bathroom with towels, soap and shampoo. The price is based on quad occupancy, which means 4 people sharing a room with 2 beds. You can upgrade your room type to double occupancy, single occupancy or to have your own bed in a room with three people for an additional cost.
What To Bring
- Swimsuit for heated pools and hot tubs
- WARM clothes including gloves, toque, ski pants and warm jacket – temperatures can actually drop below -15 degrees!
- Passport and second piece of ID to get into the bars
- Good/comfortable & warm walking shoes
- A medical insurance card is not mandatory but recommended. If you require insurance, you can purchase this through us. Please call our office at 604-689-8128 for more information on this.
- Discover Canada Tours and Destination Snow encourages all of our Ski guests to wear a buff or a ski mask while standing in lines or on the chair lift as our ski partners have different regulations on mountain. This is for your own safety and peace of mind. Please ensure you ask your tour guide if you are unaware of the ski resorts regulations.
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions. Departure times may vary by date, please see your confirmation email for exact departure times.
- 7:15 am – Depart Vancouver from Canada Place (please arrive by 7:00 am)
- The fun begins! Your friendly Tour Guide will start off the tour with introductions and games so you can meet the other passengers. Hear interesting facts about Vancouver as you make your way out of the city and into the mountains!
- Hope – where the original Rambo First Blood movie was filmed
- Scenic Coquihalla Highway made famous for its winter conditions
- Lunch stop in Kamloops, our province’s desert!
- Check-in at the Travelodge in Golden
- Ring in the New Year with a champagne toast around a traditional Canadian campfire party & learn how to roast s’mores.
- Breakfast at your hotel (included)
- Explore Emerald Lake – Challenge yourself to a Polar Roll and get points towards becoming a true Canadian!
- Visit world famous Lake Louise. Optional ice skating (seasonal)
- Go tobogganing at Two Jack Lake and Lake Minnewanka
- Continue your drive to Banff. Once in Banff, enjoy a driving tour of one of the most visited towns in Canada
- Check into your hotel in Banff
- Free time to go shopping on Banff Avenue and try one of the many restaurants
- Option to join your guide for a night out on the town! (18+ only with 2 pieces of valid ID)
- Grab breakfast to-go (included)
- Option to soak in the Banff Hot Springs and/or take the Sulphur Mountain Gondola (additional cost)
- Option to go skiing / snowboarding for the day at Lake Louise Ski Resort (Please note we only recommend the skiing/snowboarding option for experienced skiers/snowboarders as the tour guide will not be with you. You will get to the ski hill via the mountain shuttle)
- Depart Banff in the afternoon for Golden
- Check into your Golden hotel and enjoy the indoor pool with waterslide and hot tub
- Depart Golden
- Stop at Craigellachie (the last spike of the Canadian Pacific Railway)
- Stop at the Aberdeen Shopping mall for lunch
- Return to Vancouver at approximately 7:30pm