Get revved up and get stoked at Revelstoke Mountain Resort! Corny catch phrases aside, Revelstoke ski resort is continuing to transform itself into becoming one of the biggest and best resorts in Canada. Revelstoke has long been known by cat skiers and heli skiers for the legendary Selkirk powder that falls in abundance. Realising the potential for the perfect location where snow dumps, Revelstoke Mountain Resort opened in the season of 2007-08 and development continues to turn this powder paradise into a mega-resort.
Revelstoke Mountain Resort: Revy is big, big, big – big terrain, big pitch, big snowfall and big vertical. Revelstoke ski resort has 3,121 acres of skiable terrain yet only 75 trails, which gives you an idea of the magnitude of the off-piste offerings. The Revelstoke ski hill has the longest vertical in North America at 1,713 metres/ 5,620 feet. With terrain split stats of 12% beginner, 43% intermediate and 45% advanced/expert, it’s no great surprise that lots of amazing skiers and boarders hang out at Revelstoke ski resort.
Header and gallery photos courtesy of Revelstoke Mountain Resort | Ian Houghton, Royce Sihlis, Dan Treadway
Connect with an agent
ADULT RATE (19+)
|Hotel||4 Nights||7 Nights||10 Nights|
|3* Downtown Hotel||$479||$699||$949|
|4* Sutton Place Resort||$719||$979||$1,369|
- 4, 7 or 10 nights hotel accommodation in a 3* Hotel in Revelstoke
- 3, 5 or 7-day Lift ticket
- Children up to 12 ski and stay free (min. 1 paying adult per child)
- Access to the Resort Shuttle, connecting the town of Revelstoke with the Mountain
- Sales tax
- Ski Equipment Rental – please ask us for details
- Additional nights and room upgrades – please ask us for details
- Rental car – please ask us for individual quotes
- Additional Meals and Activities
- Travel Insurance
Discover Canada Tours and Destination Snow encourages all of our Ski guests to wear a buff or a ski mask while standing in lines or on the chair lift as our ski partners have different regulations on mountain. This is for your own safety and peace of mind. Please ensure you ask your tour guide if you are unaware of the ski resorts regulations.