More About Group Bookings
May it be a school trip, corporate outing or even a party of friends, we want to work with you in creating the perfect package for your group. There are tons of amazing options we can put together to elevate your snow experience!
We understand that organizing a group trip is not easy – which is why we are here to help. Destination Snow will be with you every step of the way. Identify what type of experience you and your group are looking for and we’ll do the rest. We have online and offline tools to help you get more people to participate! Such tools will include an online, personalized group booking site where your peers will be able to register and pay.
Is this your first time booking a group with Destination Snow? Learn more about Group Benefits and Booking & Promotional Tools.
There are perks to being a part of a group.
Organize a group of 10 + & receive the following:
- One (1) FREE ski/board package for every 20 paid (21st, 42nd, free).
- For groups of 10-20, we will pro-rate your package. (Ie. If you have 15 paid people & you are the 16th person, your package will be 75% off the regular price.)
- Earn 2% of your total pre-tax sales off next year’s ski trip invoice (example: $10,000 in sales = $200 off next year’s trip)
- $200 gift certificate valid towards any tour operated by Discover Canada Tours
- Destination Snow will take care of all the details for you so that you can relax and enjoy your ski trip.
- We also provide custom flyers, sign-up sheets, itineraries, rooming lists, posters – just for your group!
In the case of more than one organizer in an organization, we will offer one set of the above benefits and they can be shared however the organizers choose.
All participants in the group will receive the following:
- Chances to win prizes (T-shirts, hats, gift certificates, wine, etc.)
- Exclusive discounts on restaurants, rentals, shops, drink specials, etc.
- A well organized, fun ski trip!
In order to qualify for the group organizer incentives, you must do the following:
- Have a group of 10 or more
- Be the main group organizer – collect and coordinate all the payments
- Properly complete the information required on the forms we provide
- Submit all payments and rooming lists within 7 days of due date
Booking & Promotional Tools
We want to make your job as an trip organizer easier.
When you organize a trip with Destination Snow, we will provide you with a complete promotional package to assist you in organizing and promoting your snowboard and ski trip to interested parties. This package makes it easy to generate interest, track payments, view confirmed attendees, and collect payment.
As a group organizer, you will be equipped with…
Online Booking System
- Customized online booking system that will make sign ups for your group a breeze.
- Leader login to track all bookings
- Online payments so you don’t need to collect cash
- Online room assignments that the group organizer can administer.
Online Trip Organizer
We provide an online ski and snowboard trip organizer for each Destination Snow trip. This is a place to keep all the relevant information for planning your ski and snowboard group trip. You will also receive automatic email updates about pertinent dates and deadlines. An unique login ID will be assigned to you so you can view your trip, send invitees a link to your online flyer, download your sign up sheet, view your online itinerary, and complete your room share list.
Online Promotional Flyer
Upon request, we will provide a personalized flyer with an overview of the trip, prices etc.
Trip Information & Itinerary
Itemizes the trip highlights and pertinent information, such as payment dates etc.
Sign Up Sheet
Used to track the people attending the trip. Click here to view a sample sign up sheet.
Our comprehensive list resource helps you to keep track of who will be staying in each room, how many days they will be skiing, and whether or not they have paid in full. The room list must be completed two weeks before the trip departure date to ensure that Destination Snow staff can confirm attendees, create bus schedules, and continuously make sure that all your guests are accounted for.